Sunday, October 31, 2004

The Packing is Done

October 31, 2004

I put off packing until today. While my husband was playing with the videocamera, I was off collecting and packing. We are taking 2 rollingduffels, 2 carry ons and I am also taking the diaper bag as my personal item. The one duffel weighs 25 pounds and the other weighs 35. I will try to even them out a little tomorrow, but I feel great that this is done. Our carry ons are each only 1/2 full which will allow us to bring home all the stuff we plan to purchase in China. We used the packmates http://www.mypackmate.com/rollbag/index.html?gclid=CPbLscTKx4sCFQsjSgodHG2DCg which help consolidate space, but it doesn't make the bags lighter. I think this will be most useful on the return trip.

Tonight we are going out to celebrate our 11th wedding anniversary. Yes, we were married on halloween. We shall be going to a French restaurant in Edgewater, NJ. I am looking forward to our last fancy night out before we become parents!

No comments: