Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Last Minute Items

We bought a videocamera in August and it came with a battery and we told the salesperson that we wanted an extra battery. At the time we did not look at the battery until last night when we went to charge up the spare. Of course it isn't the right battery so I have to go to Circut City to return it and get the right one. I just know they will give me a hassle. I hate Circut City, but their prices are so good.

The unusual thing about this trip is that I don't have butterflies yet. Normally, I wouldn't be able to sleep without Tylenol PM a few days before such a big trip. I am unusually calm. I tend to project calmness outwardly, but inwardly I am a mess. I am glad, but I wonder why. I am sure the butterflies will hit tomorrow as I obsess overwhether the car service is really coming--yes, I do that!

No comments: